.: Version changelog 1.2.0 :.
detailed changelong compared to the previous version
Version released on April 28, 2007
. Changes in the version:
- New gallery templates.
- Saving files (e.g. to preview a document template) for a template located in a different folder than the default one would produce an error.
- In some situations, the "Access violation" error would occur when generating gallery document names (in the unregistered version only).
- The "Access violation" error might occur when removing temporary files upon generating a gallery.
- In some situations, error reading image might occur when generating icons or thumbnails in "Image browser."
- The "Access violation" error might occur when creating the queue of files for publishing.
- The "Access violation" error might occur when displaying a gallery published on the Internet.
- Long hints would get truncated at around the 130th character (they would not be displayed through the entire length of the status bar).
- A window for entering hexadecimal color values, keywords, etc. would sometimes display behind the main program window. As a result, the program would appear to hang up.
- When switching templates in the list in the "Create gallery" tab, the focus now returns to the drop-down list. As a result, you can switch templates using the arrow keys.
- Updated graphic libraries (libGFL) to the version 2.67.
- A change to the way the image list is sorted. List items are now sorted alphanumerically, i.e. in the following order, e.g.: "1.jpg, 8.jpg, 22.jpg, 123.jpg" (instead of "1.jpg, 123.jpg, 22.jpg, 8.jpg").)
- "Access violation" errors would sometimes occur when saving gallery templates, displaying the full-screen preview, and generating and saving a gallery.